Monday, August 10, 2009

Naia's News

This is a new blog dedicated to my grand daughter, Naia Ellison Reese. Naia is 2 and one-half years old and has already turned into a toddler, who has her own mind and isn't afraid to speak it!

As a grandparent who has had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with her grandchild, I am very gratified to participate in parenting this beautiful new addition to our family. I am also in awe of the way in which a child develops into an individual person. While I know that I experienced this growth and development with my own two children, the years have deemed my memory of the wonder of it all. So now I am blessed with another opportunity to witness, fret about, be overjoyed over and generally delight in my "baby's" acquisition of new skills, new experiences, new triumps and failures as she follows the developmental stages of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment